NECSC Presents a Two-Day Workshop:
In this hands-on Ericksonian workshop, participants will learn Ericksonian approaches to hypnosis. Participants will be able to create a trance using the Ericksonian Method of inducing hypnosis and altered states of consciousness. In addition, they will be taught aspects Of NLP (nerolinguistic programming) as they show up in the work.
Topics to be covered include (all topics will include demo and practice):
- Eye roll technique
- Yes set
- Fairytale model
- Aspects of NLP
- Talking to the unconscious
Participants should be able to do an Ericksonian induction with their clients. This leads to states that are more amenable to changing psychotherapy and counseling.
J. Edward Lynch, PhD, studied with Milton H. Erickson, MD, and he studied with David Spiegel, MD, at the Columbia University Medical School. His most recent training was with Eric Greenleaf, PhD, of the Milton H. Erickson Institute of the Bay Area, and in New York with Jeff Zeig, PhD, Director of the Milton H. Erickson Institute in Phoenix, AZ.
Dates/Times: November 10th (9:30a-4:30p) & November 11th (9:30a-1:00p), 2018
Venue: Local Restaurant, 850 W. Main Street, Branford, CT 06405
Guni Baxa, PhD
First Generation Facilitator
Constellations & Rituals
Constellations focus on the information, the relationships and the flow emerging from the "field" (family, collective, ancestors, inner parts, organizations, etc.). What, in regards to the issue, needs to be seen? What needs to be acknowledged behind and/or integrated?
Research points out that constellation work (as well as psychotherapy and counseling) fulfills similar purposes and functions like rituals, especially rituals of transition.
We find rituals in all human societies. Depending on the culture, they vary in their world-view, interpretation, and symbolism. What they all have in common: they are structured. These structures provide the holding space necessary for change processes. Also, the rituals of the transition offer resources for healing and, encourage strength and invite steps toward a new perspective.
The workshop will be an interplay between constellations and different ritualistic structures. Depending on the issues of the participants, we will explore the universal formulation of the wheel and/or structures in lines and polarities or circles (like ancestor circles). The combination of these clear structures with resources and open process work can be powerful providing healing impulses on different levels.
Dates: October 19, 20 & 21, 2018
Times: 9:30a - 4:30p
Fee: $375 (Note: If you are enrolled in the upcoming facilitator training, your enrollment includes this workshop!)
15 CEUs available (additional fee, t/b/a)
Venue: Local Restaurant, 850 W.Main Street, Branford, CT
Enrollment is Open! Click Below.
Special Event Cancellation/Refund Policy:
The Center’s policies regarding cancellation of special events, and refunds of fees paid are as follows:
- You will be entitled to a Full Refund of fees paid if you cancel at least 30 calendar days prior to the start date of the special event;
- You will be entitled to a Half Refund of fees paid if you cancel at least 15 calendar days prior to the start date of the special event;
- There will be No Refund of fees paid if you cancel less than 15 calendar days prior to the start of the special event;
- If you are attending a multiple module session special event and, for whatever reason, you cannot attend one or more of the module sessions, there will be No Refund of fees paid;
- If you cancel your enrollment in a multiple module session special event, this will constitute a full withdrawal of your participation in that module; and
- If, for whatever reason, the Center cancels a special event, you will be entitled to a Full Refund of any fees paid pertaining to that specific session and/or module.